Monday, August 08, 2011

A star is not born

I was asked to be a "henchman" for the Grand Opera House's production of "Singin' in the Rain," will took the stage three weekends in July.

I did not take the stage. Instead, we "henchmen" were filmed a couple weeks in advance -- and the movie was shown to open the stage production.

With permission of the good folks at the Grand, I am posting the movie, "The Royal Rascal" -- as long as I'm in it. My best moment comes at 2:12. Unfortunately for me, but fortunately for fans of quality acting, I was the first one killed off. I stopped the movie after that; what's the use of watching more?

So far, Hollywood hasn't called. And, yes, I have notified the phone company of the apparent problem with our line.




2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Very nice... I'm certain Hollywood will be calling soon :-)

Ellen said...

Very cool!