Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Overbooked

Between my TH responsibilities and book-publishing endeavors, I have fielded invitations here and there. I accepted (whenever possible), enter it into my electronic calendar and move on.

Only now, as I take a big-picture scan of that calendar, have I come to the realization that the next 2-3 weeks will be busy.

If you can't find me at the office, you might look here:
  • 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 21 -- Authors event at Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium. Signing Red Faber biography.
  • Thursday, March 22 -- MC of the Bud Isenhart roast, a fund-raiser for the Dubuque Community Y. At The Meadows.
  • Wednesday, March 28 -- Address at the Wartburg College communication awards banquet in Waverly, Iowa. Journalism theme.
  • Thursday, March 29 -- Dubuque Optimist Club. Red Faber program.
  • Saturday, March 31 -- Inland Press Association Job Fair, Chicago, and Greg's Birthday Parade. (No speeches or book-signing involved!)
  • 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 3 (tentative) -- Loras College. Faber program.
  • 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11 -- Dubuque Key City Genealogy meeting. Basement of Masonic Temple, 12th and Locust. Public invited. Red Faber program.
  • 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 14 -- Red Faber program and book-signing at Borders, Kennedy Mall.
Lest you think I just can't say no, I did ask for a rain check for a book-signing in Chicago this week.

See you around!

3 comments:

Greg said...

Why isn't my birthday in red?

Brian Cooper said...

A typographical oversight that will be corrected soon (and in a big way).

Greg said...

Better.