Only now, as I take a big-picture scan of that calendar, have I come to the realization that the next 2-3 weeks will be busy.
If you can't find me at the office, you might look here:
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 21 -- Authors event at Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium. Signing Red Faber biography.
- Thursday, March 22 -- MC of the Bud Isenhart roast, a fund-raiser for the Dubuque Community Y. At The Meadows.
- Wednesday, March 28 -- Address at the Wartburg College communication awards banquet in Waverly, Iowa. Journalism theme.
- Thursday, March 29 -- Dubuque Optimist Club. Red Faber program.
- Saturday, March 31 -- Inland Press Association Job Fair, Chicago, and Greg's Birthday Parade. (No speeches or book-signing involved!)
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 3 (tentative) -- Loras College. Faber program.
- 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11 -- Dubuque Key City Genealogy meeting. Basement of Masonic Temple, 12th and Locust. Public invited. Red Faber program.
- 1-3 p.m. Saturday, April 14 -- Red Faber program and book-signing at Borders, Kennedy Mall.
See you around!